Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund remains steady on the cash open in a tight 19 ticks range and within the last 2 days 79 ticks range (171.67-172.46).
- Curve is flat, albeit on the margin leaning steeper.
- We have a busier day in terms of data, although all the attention will turn the BoE.
- On the data front, notable data are German IFO, US GBP (3rd reading), Core PCE, IJC, Wholesale Inventory and Durable goods.
- SPEAKERS: Plenty of speakers are once again scheduled, including ECB Panetta, Schnabel, Fed Barkin, Harker, Williams, Bullard, Kaplan, and the Fed also release Bank stress test results.
- SYNDICATION: No Govie supplies for today, but expected to get Italy Mandate CCTEU 15th April 2029