Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: A limited day for Tsy futures Thursday with cash markets closed
for the Thanksgiving holiday, as the lead T-Note futures contract finished
around unchanged levels in the holiday shortened session.
- U.S. President Trump once again stressed that "China wants to do a deal,"
while the WSJ reported that the U.S. is attempting to get its allies to boycott
Chinese tech company Huawei.
- U.S. index futures ebbed lower, which added some modest support to Tsy futures
in early European trade, before they faded back to unchanged levels.
- Cash Tsys are closed until the London open owing to a Japanese holiday, with
an early close for cash & futures scheduled Friday.
- Flash PMI data headlines Friday.
- T-Notes last 119.05+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.063% on