Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: A relatively uneventful session for the major Asia-Pacific indices.
- The Nikkei 225 has outperformed, aided by an uptick in USD/JPY during
afternoon trade, last +1.00%. Tech names and automakers benefited from optimism
surrounding the U.S.-China vice-ministerial trade talks.
- The Hang Seng trades 0.2% higher at writing, supported by the industrial &
real estate sectors, while the consumer discretionary sector added the most
- The CSI 300 sits 0.1% lower.
- The ASX 200 added 0.6%, led by the IT & health care sectors, with consumers
staples the only major sector to trade lower.
- U.S. equity index futures trade higher: S&P 500 + 9, DJIA +94, NASDAQ 100 +24.