Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: A very quiet London morning session for Treasuries.
-With the lack of events, Data and Fed speaker blackout, the US long end curve
has taken its cues from the German Bund price action.
-EGB's and Gilts have been better bit on uncertainty concerns and safer haven
flow, keeping TYZ9 better bid and holding above water, 5ticks up on the day
- We have nothing of real note on the US Calendar for the afternoon, and short
term focus stays on Brexit and the decision on potential Brexit deal extensions.
- 2y yields down -1.9bp today at 1.562%
- 5y yields down -1.9bp today at 1.568%
- 10y yields down -1.4bp today at 1.748%
- 30y yields down -1.7bp today at 2.236%
- 2s10s up 0.5bp today at 18.6bp
- 10s30s down -0.3bp today at 48.8bp