Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
DOLLAR: A very quiet overnight session saw early risk faded ahead of the
European crossover. Sterling sits top of the pile on extended react to the
passing of the "Cooper bill", while CAD eases in tandem with oil prices.
- The DXY formed a base ahead of the 97 level, held to a narrow 97.01-09 range.
Downside focus remains on a close above here, opening the 50% retracement of
95.74-97.51 & 100-dma at 96.63/57.
- Gold improved $3 on the session to $1293.14. Bulls target a break of
$1294.60/68 which represents the 23.6% retracement of $1324.63-1285.23 & Apr 3
high, above here opens a run at the $1300 level, ahead of the 50-dma at
- The major crude benchmarks have stuck to tight ranges in Asia-Pacific trade,
with WTI & Brent hovering around unchanged levels, after $70 capped Brent's
gains on Wednesday.
- Jobless Claims the main highlight today at 1230GMT. The level is expected to
rise by 4,000 to 215,000 in the April 5 week after a decrease of 5,000 in the