Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: According to an MNI Interview with Philadelphia Fed President
Pat Harker the Federal Reserve is close to announcing an end date to its balance
sheet reduction programme and will decide on the composition of its securities
- US TSYs have been a little bid this morning, with yields sliding alongside the
move in gilts and core EGBs in response to the EC's downbeat assessment of
global economic growth.
- Current yield levels: 2-year 2.510%, 10-year 2.673%, 30-year 3.013%. Yields
are ~1.5-2.5bps lower on the day. The longer-end of the curve has outperformed
since 1000GMT with the 2s30s spread narrowing to 50.1bps from 51.4bps.
- Euro$ futures are 0.5-4.0 ticks higher with blues outperforming the strip.
- The dollar is a touch softer today and equities are trading on a weaker