Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
STIR: After some big moves in STIR markets following the ECB announcement
yesterday, today has been much less eventful.
- The Eurodollar strip is largely unchanged, with some contracts 0.5 ticks
higher on the day. The focus is firmly on the employment report at 13:30GMT. In
addition to the headline number, the market will focus on any potential
revisions and also hourly earnings.
- The Euribor strip has seen White and Red contracts 0.5 ticks higher with the
rest of the curve unch to 0.5 ticks lower.
- The short sterling strip is a little lower, retracing some of yesterday's
gains. Whites are 0.5-1.5 ticks lower, Reds 1.5-2.5 ticks lower with the rest of
the strip generally 2.5-3.5 ticks lower on the day.