Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Lead quarterly EDU1 still holding steady after 3M LIBOR settles to new all-time low: -0.00213 to 0.11550% (-0.00438/wk). Levels steady to mixed out the strip:
- Sep 21 steady at 99.880
- Dec 21 -0.005 at 99.820
- Mar 22 steady at 99.855
- Jun 22 steady at 99.815
- Red Pack (Sep 22-Jun 23) steady to +0.005
- Green Pack (Sep 23-Jun 24) steady to +0.005
- Blue Pack (Sep 24-Jun 25) -0.01 to -0.005
- Gold Pack (Sep 25-Jun 26) -0.01 to -0.005