January 26, 2023 16:07 GMT
ARA Gasoil Stock Levels Hold Steady on the Week
Gasoil stock levels have levelled off this week after a gradual increase since early Dec ahead of the EU ban on Russian products next month.
- Gasoil inventories in Europe’s ARA region decreased by -24k tons to 2,184m tons according to the latest Insights Global data. ARA Gasoil stocks are 7.8% below the five-year average for this time of year. Gasoline stocks are higher than the five year range at 1.417m tons.
- Gasoil: -24k mt to 2,184k mt
- Gasoline: +48k mt to 1,417k mt
- Fuel Oil: -27k mt to 1,116k mt
- Jet Fuel: -47k mt to 817k mt
- Naphtha: -11k mt to 298k mt