Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Asian indices are mostly lower, despite some recovery in US Equities.
- S&P 500 was led by the US agreeing a stopgap, to keep the government open.
- There's still plenty of concerns ahead with the US pandemic, and European lockdowns.
- Stocks moved lower in Japan and Hong Kong, with Japan back from their holidays.
- Topix fell led by transportation.
- Shanghai inched up despite the latest rhetoric from the US president, regarding China and the Covid 19, as souls lost in the US surpass 200k.
- Looking ahead, we have a very busy day for Europe and the US with plenty of data, ECB and Fed speakers, including Powell before House panel..
- Nikkei is 23, 340.5
- Shanghai: 3,279.71
- Hang Seng: 23,655.0
- Kospi: 2,338.69