Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8840 High Feb 4
- RES 3: 0.8791/8857 High Feb 12 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.8731 High Feb 26
- RES 1: 0.8721 High Apr 26 and the bull Trigger
- PRICE: 0.8652 @ 06:25 BST May 10
- SUP 1: 0.8624 Low May 5
- SUP 2: 0.8589 Low Apr 19 and a key support
- SUP 3: 0.8472 Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP is lower today but remains within its recent price range. Attention remains on the resistance at 0.8721, Apr 26 high. The recovery from 0.8589, Apr 19 low continues to signal scope for an extension higher. A clear breach of 0.8721 would confirm a resumption of the uptrend that started Apr 4 and open 0.8731, Feb 26 high and 0.8762, a retracement. Key support is at 0.8589, Apr 19 low. A break would be bearish. Initial firm support is at 0.8624.