Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE: AUD/USD has edged higher and last deals at $0.7100 after the latest AiG
PMI data indicated that the expansion of Aussie m'fing sector accelerated in
February. Elsewhere, CoreLogic Price Index declined by 0.9% vs. the prev. 1.2%
- The rate dropped 44 pips yesterday, as USD drew support from stronger than
exp. GDP & Chicago PMI, while positive rhetoric around Sino-U.S. trade
negotiations failed to trigger an AUD recovery. As a reminder, White House top
econ adviser Kudlow said that a "remarkable historic deal" is nigh, while BBG
cited sources familiar with the matter claiming that "U.S. officials are
preparing a final trade deal, that U.S. Pres Trump & Chinese Pres Xi could sign
- Initial resistance noted at the 50-DMA/55-DMA, located at $0.7131/33. A break
above would open up the 21-DMA at $0.7145. On the downside, initial attention is
drawn to $0.7090, where the rate bottomed on Thursday, ahead of the cloud top at
- Australian focus turns to Chinese Caixin m'fing PMI due at 0145GMT.