Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE: AUD/USD has lost some ground early on and last sits -8 pips at $0.6660,
as participants have digested news flow from over the weekend. U.S.-China
sabre-rattling continued, while the U.S. saw an escalation in a wave of local
violent protests. China released its official PMIs, with a miss in the m'fing
gauge coupled with a marginal beat in its non-m'fing counterpart.
- The AFR reported this morning that PM Morrison is planning to unveil a
stimulus package for domestic building industry this week, which would involve
grants of at least A$20,000 to buyers of new homes.
- Meanwhile, state health officials have asked residents to remain cautious as
the nation relaxes some of its lockdown measures today.
- Below May 26 low of $0.6538 would open May 22 low of $0.6506. Bulls target May
29/Mar 9 highs of $0.6683/85, followed by the 2.0% 10-DMA envelope at $0.6734.
- Australia's economic docket is densely packed this week & includes include AiG
& CBA (f) M'fing PMIs (today), RBA MonPol decision, company operating profit,
inventories, net exports & BoP current a/c balance (Tuesday), GDP & building
approvals (Wednesday), trade balance & retail sales (Thursday).