Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE: AUD/USD was pressured over the NY fix, as a reminder many had pointed to
USD supportive flows over month end, with the rate registering a low of $0.7068
- The cross has ticked higher since NY closed for business, some have pointed to
BHP Billiton returning $10.4bn via buybacks and special dividend as a supporting
- AUD/USD last $0.7082.
- Familiar integral lines of support & resistance remain in play, at $0.7021 &
- Trade data & Q3 terms of trade headline the local docket today.