Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie bond futures have hovered around unchanged levels for most
of Sydney trade, with little in the way of fresh local news flow evident,
outside of the re-tightening of some COVID-19 limits in the state of Victoria.
YM -0.5, XM -1.0 at typing.
- Elsewhere, RBA Gov Lowe said that it's hard to argue that AUD is overvalued,
although he "would like a lower one because he'd like lower unemployment and
slightly higher inflation."
- The latest round of ACGB '24 supply saw a moderation in the cover ratio and
widening of the high yield/average yield differential.
- On the corporate issuance front we saw Brisbane Airport checking interest on
A$ 6- and/or 10.5 Year paper, as well as NHFIC mandating for a call re: A$
12-Year social paper.
- Flash PMI's & I/L supply from the AOFM headline locally on Tuesday.