Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bond futures have operated in a tight range in the early
part of the SFE session, with the cash space playing catch up after Monday's NSW
holiday. Focus is set to fall on the RBA's MonPol decision later today. All of
those surveyed expect the Bank to leave the cash rate unchanged at 1.5%, so
focus will quickly shift to the rhetoric employed in the accompanying statement.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year cash yield differential last trades ~2.5bp steeper at
~64.0p, tracking Tsy price action from Monday, while the long end of the AU
curve continues to outperform Tsy counterparts, with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield
spread last ~-39.5bp.
- On the corporate issuance front the long awaited new Heathrow A$ 2028 line has
been formally announced, with IPT ASW +140bp region.
- The Bill strip last deals unchanged to a tick softer.
- IBX9 is pricing in 14bp worth of RBA tightening by the end of November next