Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie bonds closed just off of session lows, with 3-Year bond
futures at 97.850 (-3.0 ticks) & 10-Year futures at 97.190 (-3.75 ticks).
- Tsys traded lower from the open which weighed on the space, while event risk
was limited, as participants focus on the upcoming US Tsy supply & Tuesday's US
- The Aussie Bond space garnered some support as the Japanese FinMin Aso & PM
Abe were further embroiled in a well documented political scandal, although the
move higher was limited.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential last traded 0.8bp steeper at
69.2bp, while the AU/US 10-Year yield hovers around -8.6bp.
- The short end continues to come under pressure from funding worries & higher
BBSW fixes, white Bill contracts last traded 2-3 ticks lower.