Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Australia's seasonally adjusted estimate of the unemployment rate decreased to 6.6% in December 2020.
- The seasonally adjusted estimate of the participation rate increased to 66.2%.
- Employment increased 50,000 to 12,910,800, and the employment to population ratio increased to 61.8%.
- The seasonally adjusted estimate of the underemployment rate decreased to 8.5%.