Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The seasonally adjusted estimate for total dwellings approved fell 6.7% in June, following a 7.6% decrease in May.
- Private sector house approvals fell 11.8% in June, to 12,037, following a 10.3% fall in May, after reaching a record high In April. Private sector dwellings excluding houses increased 0.8% in June.
- The value of non-residential building fell 3.0% (to $4.93b), following a 27.3% rise in May, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Total dwelling approvals in the 2020-21 financial year were 27.3% higher than in the 2019-20 financial year, in seasonally adjusted terms. This was driven by private sector house approvals which were 42.8% higher in 2020-21 than 2019-20. Public sector dwellings also showed a large rise, up 41.3% in 2020-21 from 2019-20.