Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The number of dwellings approved in Australia fell 12.9% in October, in seasonally adjusted terms. This follows a 3.9% decline in September.
- Private sector house approvals rose 4.3% in October, to 10,799, following a 14.8% fall in September.
- Private sector dwellings excluding houses fell 37.5%, driven by a large fall in apartment approvals in October.
- The value of non-residential building approved fell 20.9%, further dip from 11.3% drop in September.
- The value of total building approved fell 15.1% in October, in seasonally adjusted terms. The value of non-residential building fell 20.9%, having fallen 10.4% in September.
- The value of total residential building fell 11.4%, comprising a 13.5% decrease in new residential building, and a 2.6% rise in alterations and additions.