Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9265 High Sep 14
- RES 3: 0.9220 High Sep 22 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 0.9190 61.8% retracement of the Sep 11 - 28 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.9162 High Oct 7 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 0.9122 @ 10:41 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 0.9044 Low Sep 29 / Oct 2
- SUP 2: 0.9025 Low Sep 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.9000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 0.8967 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 11 rally
EURGBP failed Wednesday to hold above trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 11 high. This suggests the cross is vulnerable to further weakness and a sell-off would open 0.9044, Oct 2 low. Key support lies at 0.9025, Sep 28 low where a break would confirm a resumption of bearish trending conditions. This morning's gains have taken the price back above the trendline however, clearance of the 0.9162 is required to confirm a clear breach of the trendline.