Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bunds moves back above the 176.00 figure, led by Tnotes here, with better buying orders going through.
- Initial area of interest remains at the next 10yr Yield support at -0.442%,.
- We printed -0.439% low yesterday, which today equates to 176.29 (we printed 176.28 high yesterday).
- We have no tier 1 data for today, nor speakers, so early attention turns to the German EU1.25bn 30yr (equates to 9k Buxl, or ~25k Bunds).
- On the other side of the pond, US sells 20yr bond reopening