Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1903.8/16.6 - High Jun 8 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $1877.7 - High Jun 14
- RES 2: $1832.8 - 20-day EMA
- RES 1: $1825.4 - High Jun 17
- PRICE: $1777.4 07:26 BST Jun 24
- SUP 1: $1761.1 - Low Jun 18
- SUP 2: $1756.2 - Low Apr 29
- SUP 3: $1733.5 -76.4% retracement of the MAr 8 - Jun 1 rally
- SUP 4: $1723.8 - Low Apr 13
Gold is consolidating and this has taken on the appearance of a bear flag, reinforcing bearish conditions. The yellow metal traded sharply lower last week confirming a bearish cycle. The move lower resulted in a breach of the 50-day EMA and the subsequent follow through signals scope for a deeper pullback. Attention is on $1756.2, Apr 29 low and $1733.5, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at $1825.4, Jun 17 high.