Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local SAGBs seen treading water around the open this morning, having closed last week broadly on the backfoot in line with the wider EM FI space.
- Bear steepening momentum accelerated on Friday with 10-30Y yields rising +6.5-7.1bp on the day.
- W/w the curve ended 7-10bp higher in 8-30Y yields, with the 30Y breaching pivot resistance at 10.50.
- 10Y yields remain most vulnerable to rising Treasury yields as we head towards the FOMC meeting this week.