Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $26.467 - High Jul 14
- RES 3: $26.002 - High Aug 4 and a key resistance
- RES 2: $25.406 - High Nov 16
- RES 1: $23.030/772 - High Dec 1 / High Nov 24
- PRICE: $22.358 @ 09:23 GMT Dec 2
- SUP 1: $21.995 - Low Oct 1
- SUP 2: $21.423 - Low Sep 29 and key support
- SUP 3: $20.871 - 50.0% retracement of the Mar ‘20 - Feb ‘21 rally
- SUP 4: $20.000 - Psychological round number
Silver continued to trade lower yesterday. The metal has this week breached support at $23.020, Nov 23 low and recently cleared the 50-day EMA. The break lower suggests scope for a deeper short-term pullback with the focus on $21.995 next, Oct 1 low. A break would expose the major support at $21.423, Sep 29 low. For bulls, a firm short-term resistance is seen at $23.772, the Nov 24 high.