Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $28.316 - High Sep 2
- RES 3: $27.931 - High Jan 6 and a bull trigger
- RES 2: $27.214 - High Jan 8
- RES 1: $25.898 - High Jan 14
- PRICE: $24.996 @ 05:42 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: $24.346 - Low Jan 11
- SUP 2: $24.203 - 61.8% of the rally between Nov 30 and Jan
- SUP 3: $23.478 - Trendline resistance drawn off the Aug 7 high
- SUP 4: $23.323 - 76.4% of the rally between Nov 30 and Jan 6
Silver traded sharply lower Jan 8 and despite recovering off Monday's low, still appears vulnerable. The metal has traded through $24.977, Dec 21 low signalling scope for a deeper pullback. The next support is at $24.203, 61.8% of the rally between Nov 30 and Jan 6. A break would open former trendline resistance at $23.534, drawn off the Aug 7 high. Initial resistance is $25.898, yesterday's high.