Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8777 2.0% 10-dma envelope and high Feb 12
- RES 3: 0.8731 High Feb 26
- RES 2: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull Trigger
- RES 1: 0.8646/72 High Jun 1 / High May 25
- PRICE: 0.8575 @ 16:24 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: 0.8565/61 Low Jun 4 / Low May 12
- SUP 2: 0.8531 76.4% retracement of the Apr 5 - 26 rally
- SUP 3: 0.8472 Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.8433 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURGBP traded lower for a second session Friday and closed near session lows. The cross remains in a range though. The outlook is bearish following the move lower between May 25 - 28. Initial resistance is at 0.8672, May 25 high and while this holds, attention is on 0.8561, May 12 low. A break would strengthen a bearish case and expose 0.8531, a Fibonacci retracement ahead of key support at 0.8472, Apr 5 low. A move above 0.8672 alters the picture.