Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9093 High Dec 29
- RES 3: 0.9085 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 0.8975/96 50-day EMA / High Jan 12
- RES 1: 0.8925 High Jan 18
- PRICE: 0.8847 @ 20:29 GMT Jan 27
- SUP 1: 0.8813 Low Jan 27
- SUP 2: 0.8808 Low May 13, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8759 Low May 12, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8713 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURGBP traded lower Tuesday, taking out the former bear trigger to firm the bearish outlook. This follows last week's breach of key support at 0.8867 and 0.8861, the Nov 23 and Nov 11 lows respectively. The break lower reinforces underlying bearish conditions and paves the way for a move towards 0.8800 and 0.8784. On the upside, resistance has been defined at 0.8925, Jan 18 high where a break is required to ease the bearish pressure.