Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9044 High Aug 24 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 0.8990 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 0.8975 High Aug 28
- RES 1: 0.8938 Low Jul 10 and a recent breakout level
- PRICE: 0.8923 @ 06:14 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 0.8864 Low Jun 9 and 61.8% of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally
- SUP 2: 0.8830 Low Jun 15
- SUP 3: 0.8790 76.4% retracement of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally
- SUP 4: 0.8759 Low May 12
EURGBP maintains a bearish theme despite yesterday's recovery. This week, the cross trade to a low just ahead of 0.8864, Jun 9 low and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the Apr 30 - Jun 29 rally. A breach of this level would reinforce the current bearish theme and open 0.8830, May 15 low. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 0.8938, Jul 10 low and a recent breakout level. Firmer resistance resides at 0.8975, Aug 28 high.