Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 116.87 High Jan 11, 2017
- RES 3: 116.09 1.764 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 2: 115.52 High Nov 24 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 113.84 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 112.90 @ 17:15 GMT Dec 3
- SUP 1: 112.53 Low Nov 30
- SUP 2: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 111.32 61.8% retracement of the Aug - Nov rally
- SUP 4: 110.82 Low Oct 4
The bearish threat firmed further in USDJPY Friday. Tuesday's weakness resulted in a print below key short-term support at 112.73, Nov 9 low. A clear break of this level would resume the current bear cycle and open 112.08 next, the Sep 30 high. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 113.84, the 20-day EMA. A breach would ease bearish concerns and signal a short-term base. Key resistance though is unchanged at 115.52, the Nov 24 high.