Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2876 High Dec 28
- RES 3: 1.2830/35 50-day EMA / High Nov 11
- RES 2: 1.2799 High Jan 18 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.2779 High Jan 25
- PRICE: 1.2749 @ 16:58 GMT Jan 25
- SUP 1: 1.2590 Low Jan 21
- SUP 2: 1.2586 Low Apr 19, 2018
- SUP 3: 1.2579 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 1.2536 1.382 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 9 downleg from Nov 13 high
USDCAD hit new cycle lows last week at 1.2590, affirming further the underlying downtrend. The breach maintains the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. Moving average studies are in a bear mode and further weakness appears likely with scope for 1.2586, the Apr 19, 2018 low. Firm resistance is located at 1.2799, Jan 18 high. A break of this hurdle is required to signal a short-term reversal and the start of a correction.