Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BELGIUM T-BILL AUCTION PREVIEW: Belgium's Debt Agency re-open 4-month Oct 11,
2018 T-bill and 6-month Dec 13, 2018 T-bill for a combined total of between
E0.9-E1.3bln on Tuesday.
- RV: Bid-yield on the Oct 11, 2018 BTC is seen trading at -0.535%, according to
Tradeweb close to the top end of its 1-month range of between -0.530% and
-0.577% and -21.1bp vs Eonia. As for Dec 13, 2018 BTC, the bid-yield is seen at
-0.523% according to Tradeweb, also close to the top of its 1-month range of
between -0.456% and -0.577% and 19.9bp vs Eonia.
- HISTORY: For comparison at the last 4-month T-bill auction on May 8 the
Belgium Treasury allotted E770mln at average yield -0.574% and covered 1.84
times. At the last 6-month T-bill auction on May 2, E955mln was allocated at an
average yield of -0.573% and covered 2.37 times.
- REDEMPTION: There is no T-bill redemption this week, therefore could leave net
cash flow positive to the tune of E1.1bln, which is seen weighing on demand.
- TIMING: Results are due to be announced around 0935GMT.