Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 146 points at 21269.54
- ASX 200 down 47.335 points at 5915.1
- JGB 10-Yr future up 7 ticks at 151.07, yield down 0.5bp at 0.051%
- Aussie 3-Yr future up 3.5 ticks at 97.915, yield down 3.6bp at 2.061%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3 ticks at 97.225, yield down 3.2bp at 2.79%
- US 10-Yr future up 9+ ticks at 120.10+, yield down 4.2bp at 2.8443%
- WTI crude down $0.6 at $61.99, Gold up $3.48 at $1338.04
- USDJPY down 50 pips at 105.63
* GARY COHN TO STEP DOWN AS US NEC CHAIR
* US SAID TO CONSIDER BROAD CURBS ON CHINESE IMPORTS & TAKEOVERS
* RBA GOV. LOWE: DATA SUGGESTS Q4 GDP MAY BE A LITTLE UNDER 0.5% Q/Q
* BRUSSELS AND PARIS TO REBUFF MAY'S BREXIT HOPES FOR CITY