Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 312.57 points at 22495.43
- ASX 200 up 10.297 points at 6278.6
- JGB 10-Yr future down unchanged at 150.92, yield up 0.1bp at 0.041%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down unchanged at 97.365, yield up 0.1bp at 2.63%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0+ ticks at 120.04+, yield up 1.1bp at 2.8564%
- WTI crude up $0.01 at $70.34, Gold down $1.11 at $1246.29
- USDJPY up 13 pips at 112.68
* FED'S POWELL: ECONOMY IN GOOD PLACE, INFLATION GOAL NOT FULLY REACHED
* FED'S POWELL: WANT INFLATION TO BE SYMMETRICALLY AROUND 2 PERCENT
* FED'S HARKER: WOULD BACK FOURTH FED 2018 HIKE IF INFLATION PICKS UP
* TRUMP HITS OUT AT UK PM MAY'S BREXIT STANCE, SUGGESTS U.S.-UK TRADE DEAL MAY
BE AT RISK
* GERMANY HOLDS UP FINAL GREEK BAILOUT DISBURSEMENT