Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 105.68 points at 24228.55
- ASX 200 down 38.561 points at 6169
- JGB 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 150.1, yield up 0.2bp at 0.132%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.305, cash markets closed
- US 10-Yr future down 2+ ticks at 118.22+, yield up 0.56bp at 3.0668%
- WTI crude up $0.22 at $73.47, Gold down $0.05 at $1190.92
- USD/JPY up 9 pips at 113.78
* NAFTA DEAL CLOSE, BUT OFFICIALS STILL HIGHLIGHT STUMBLING BLOCKS
* ECB'S COEURE: PRICE PRESSURES GRADUALLY PICKING UP
* ECB'S REHN: ECB TO HOLD RATES AT LEAST THROUGH SUMMER 2019
* PBOC CHINA TO KEEP PRUDENT, NEUTRAL MONETARY POLICY
* CHINA SEP OFFICIAL M'FING PMI 50.8; MNI MEDIAN 51.3; AUG 51.3
* CHINA SEP OFFICIAL NON-M'FING PMI 54.9; MEDIAN 54.0; AUG 54.2
* BOJ Q3 TANKAN LARGE M'FING INDEX +19; MNI MEDIAN +21; Q2 +21