Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 200.65 points at 21572.51
- ASX 200 up 26.137 points at 6589.3
- JGB 10-Yr future down 15 ticks at 155.09, yield up 0.7bp at -0.214%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.5 ticks at 99.125, yield down 1.4bp at 0.876%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02+ at 131-14, yield up 0.51bp at 1.563%
- WTI crude up $0.26 at $53.01, Gold down $2.91 at $1490.58
- USD/JPY up 6 pips at Y107.33
* U.S. BLACKLISTS EIGHT CHINESE COMPANIES, INCLUDING HIKVISION (BBG)
* CHINA OPEN TO WORKING OUT MORE ISSUES WITH U.S. NEXT YEAR (Fox)
* U.S., JAPAN SIGN LIMITED DEAL ON FARMING, DIGITAL TRADE SALES (BBG)
* TRUMP THREATENS TURKEY WITH 'EXTREMELY DECIMATED ECONOMY' OVER SYRIA (RTRS)
* LEAKED PAPERS SHOW EXTENT OF EU OBJECTIONS TO JOHNSON'S BREXIT PLAN (Guardian)
* BORIS JOHNSON PREPARING FOR BREXIT TALKS TO COLLAPSE (Spectator)
* CHINA RETURNS FROM WEEK-LONG HOLIDAYS, TRADE TALKS IN FOCUS