Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 422.09 points at 23404.13
- ASX 200 is closed
- JGB 10-Yr future up 25 ticks at 152.58, yield down 2.6bp at -0.046%
- Aussie Bonds are closed
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 0-11 ticks at 130-20, yield down 4.32bp at 1.6408%
- WTI crude down $1.29 at $52.90, Gold up $6.24 at $1577.82
- USD/JPY down 29 pips at Y109
* CASES OF CORONAVIRUS TOPS 2,700, CHINA NOTES 80 DEATHS
* CHINA EXTENDS LNY HOLIDAYS
* ITALY'S CENTRE-LEFT SET TO FEND OFF FAR-RIGHT IN REGIONAL VOTE (POLITICO)
* ECB'S KNOT: DON'T EXPECT REAL CHANGE IN RATES IN COMING YEARS (RTRS)
* UK SET TO APPROVE LIMITED 5G ROLE FOR HUAWEI (FT)
* 3 ROCKETS HIT US EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD, NO INJURIES REPORTED (ABC SOURCES)