Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 453.45 points at 21493.13
- ASX 200 up 66.668 points at 5961.8
- Shanghai Comp. up 6.781 points at 3263.707
- JGB 10-Yr future down 7 ticks at 151.02, yield up 1.3bp at 0.056%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 4.5 ticks at 97.88, yield up 4.6bp at 2.099%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 6.5 ticks at 97.2, yield up 7.2bp at 2.816%
- US 10-Yr future down 1+ ticks at 119.31+, yield up 0.36bp at 2.8844%
- WTI crude up $0.12 at $62.69, Gold up $2.59 at $1322.51
- USDJPY up 11 pips at 106.33
* RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA LEAVES CASH RATE UNCH AT 1.5%
* US PRES TRUMP: I DON'T THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A TRADE WAR
* US TRADE REP: CANADA & MEXICO TO GET TARIFF EXCLUSION W/NEW NAFTA, PROGRESS
* IRISH PM VARADKAR: CANADA BORDER MODEL IS NOT A SOLUTION FOR IRELAND