Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 62.46 points at 22219.41
- ASX 200 up 16.579 points at 5877.2}
- Shanghai Comp. up 30.115 points at 3121.514
- JGB 10-Yr future down 4 ticks at 150.86, yield up 0.1bp at 0.039%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 2.5 ticks at 97.71, yield up 2.4bp at 2.252%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 97.19, yield up 4.7bp at 2.795%
- US 10-Yr future up 1 tick at 120.05+, yield down 0.92bp at 2.8635%
- WTI crude up $0.37 at $68.84, Gold up $3.04 at $1352.46
- USDJPY up 17 pips at 107.4
* FED'S DUDLEY: GRADUAL PATH FOR RATES STILL APPROPRIATE
* TRUMP: PREFER BILATERALTRADE DEAL WITH JAPAN
* AUSTRALIA MAR EMPLOYED PERSONS +4900 M/M; MNI MEDIAN +22000
* NEW ZEALAND Q1 CPI +1.1% Y/Y; MNI MEDIAN +1.0%
* RBNZ GOV ORR: RBNZ EXPECTS VERY BENIGN INFLATION GOING FORWARDS