Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 294.07 points at 22082.93
- ASX 200 up 10.811 points at 6283.1
- Shanghai Comp. up 45.341 points at 2792.57
- JGB 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 150.96, yield up 0.5bp at 0.038%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2.5 ticks at 97.39, yield down 2.3bp at 2.601%
- US 10-Yr future down 2+ ticks at 120.08+, yield up 1.83bp at 2.84%
- WTI crude up $0.26 at $74.06, Gold up $3.71 at $1259.18
- USDJPY down 2 pips at 110.44
* UK BREXIT MIN DAVIS RESIGNS, AS SOME PUSH FOR TORY LEADERSHIP VOTE
* ECB SAID TO GET ADVICE EXEC BOARD MEMBERS CAN BECOME PRES (WSJ)
* ECB'S COEURE: TRADE-WAR CHALLENGE ISN'T SHAKING ECB'S EXIT PATH (BBG)