Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 189.98 points at 20645.42
- ASX 200 up 3.462 points at 6572
- Shanghai Comp. up 21.792 points at 2819.052
- JGB 10-Yr future down 12 ticks at 154.79, yield up 0.7bp at -0.226%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2.5 ticks at 99.04, yield up 2.1bp at 0.954%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-03+ at 129-30, yield down 2.91bp at 1.674%
- WTI crude down $0.74 at $56.36, Gold down $1.4 at $1500.1
- USD/JPY down 26 pips at Y106.48
* CHINA INDUSTRIAL OUTPUT, RETAIL SALES SHARPLY SLOW (MNI)
* TRUMP SAYS CHINA MOVING TROOPS TO ITS BORDER WITH HONG KONG (BBG)
* U.S. OFF'L: U.S./UK DISCUSS TRADE DEAL THAT COULD TAKE EFFECT ON NOV 1 (RTRS)
* BERCOW SAYS HE WILL STOP BORIS JOHNSON FROM CLOSING PARLIAMENT (Telegraph)
* CONTE CALLED BEFORE PARLIAMENT FOR AUG 20 TO ADDRESS POLITICAL CRISIS (BBG)