Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 226.47 points at 21986.91
- ASX 200 down 0.366 points at 6654.5
- Shanghai Comp. up 22.423 points at 3031.235
- JGB 10-Yr future down 54 ticks at 154.10, yield up 4.9bp at -0.163%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2.5 ticks at 98.825, yield up 1.9bp at 1.173%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 0-02 ticks at 129-16, yield up 1.39bp at 1.7854%
- WTI crude down $0.15 at $54.94, Gold down $1.15 at $1498.14
- USD/JPY up 4 pips at Y108.14
* TRUMP WANTS FULL CHINA DEAL, WOULD CONSIDER INTERIM (BBG)
* TRUMP OFFICIALS DEBATE EASING TARIFFS IN CHINA TALKS (FT)
* TRUMP: WILL ANNOUNCE TAX CUT FOR MIDDLE-INCOME IN THE NEXT YEAR (RTRS)
* TRADERS: CHINA MAKES BIGGEST U.S. SOYBEAN PURCHASES SINCE JUNE (RTRS)
* DRAGHI FACED UNPRECEDENTED ECB REVOLT AS CORE EUROPE RESISTED QE (BBG)
* DUP LEADER POURS COLD WATER ON REPORTS RE: CHANGE OF BREXIT STANCE