Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 14pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 11pts
- Dow called up 19pts
- US 10-year note yield trades down 2.2bp to 2.535%
- Bunds called up 30 ticks to 161.37
- Spot euro-dollar is down -0.05 cents, currently at $1.1943
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.33 pips, currently at Y111.77
- Brent crude oil rises 0.05 cents, currently at $69.15
- Spot gold rises 1 dollars, currently at $1317.89
* CHINA SAY REPORTS OF REDUCED UST BUYING MAY HAVE QUOTED INCORRECT SOURCE
* BOJ KEEP JGB PURCHASE OPS UNCHANGED
* JAPANESE OFFICIAL RESERVE ASSETS (USD) DEC: 1.24T (PREV 1.26T)
* CHINA PREMIER LI PREDICTS 6.9% GDP GROWTH IN 2017