Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called down 44 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 12 at the open
- Dow called up 50 at the open
- US 10-year note yield trades down 2.2bp to 2.861%
- Bunds called up 24 ticks to 158.12
- Spot euro-dollar is up 0.14 cents, currently at $1.2352
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.19 pips, currently at Y105.86
- Brent crude oil rises 0.04 cents, currently at $69.51
- Spot gold falls -1.84 dollars, currently at $1330.4
* FOMC DELIVERS EXPECTED HIKE, RATE PATH STEEPER, 3 HIKES REMAINS '18 MEDIAN
* FED CHAIR POWELL: NO SENSE IN DATA THAT INFLATION ABOUT TO ACCELERATE
* RBNZ LEAVE OCR UNCH. AS EXPECTED, NOTES INFLATION EXP. TO WEAKEN FURTHER IN
* US TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT ON CHINA TARIFFS AT 12:30 EDT
* UK DEC-FEB PAY AWARDS MEDIAN 2.5% , UNCH NOV/JAN: XPERTHR