Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Finland, and the ESM will issue bills in the W/C May 10. We estimate supply of E24.6bn compared to E25.6bn last week.
- Germany will kick off bill issuance for the week with an auction of the Nov 24, 2021 bubill for E4bn on Monday.
- Finland will then hold an auction of 6- and 9-month bills for E1-2bn each.
- On Monday afternoon France will sell a combination of 3-/6-/12-month BTFs for E5.3-6.5bn.
- On Tuesday Spain will sell 3- and 9-month letras with target volumes TBA.
- Belgium will then sell short/long TCs with details TBA.
- The ESM will then sell 12m bills for E1.1bn.
- Italy will conclude issuance for the week with an auction of 12m BOTs for E7.5bn on Wednesday.