May 05, 2022 05:41 GMT
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE
- Spain came to the market on Tuesday, selling a combined E5.012bln (vs E4.5-5.5bln range) of letras: E1.184bln of 6-month Nov 11, 2022 letras and E3.828bln of the new 12-month May 12, 2023 letras.
- Belgium then issued E2.365bln (towards the top of the E2.0-2.4bln range) of TCs: an indicative E1.185bln of the Sep 8, 2022 TC and E1.180bln of the Nov 10, 2022 TC.
- The ESM concluded Tuesday's issuance, selling E1.085bln of the new 3-month Aug 4, 2022 bills.
- Yesterday, Greece sold E625mln of the new 13-week Aug 5, 2022 GTB.
- The EU then concluded bill issuance for the week yesterday, selling E996mln of the 3-month Aug 5, 2022 EU-bill and E1.495bln of the new 6-month Nov 4, 2022 EU-bill.