Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany and France sold bills Monday for E10.7bln while Spain, Finland and the ESM sold a further E4.4bln Tuesday.
- Germany kicked off issuance for the week on Monday, allotting E3.867bln of the 6-month Mar 23, 2022 bubill with issuance volumes of E4bln.
- France then sold E6.734bln of 12/21/51-week BTFs: E2.997bln of the 12-week Dec 8, 2022 BTF, E1.840bln of the 21-week Feb 9, 2022 BTF and E1.897bln of the new 51-week Sep 7, 2022 BTF.
- Tuesday morning, Spain sold E1.843bln of 3/9-month letras against a E1-2bln combined target: E398mln 3-month Dec 10, 2021 letras and E1.445bln 9-month Jun 10, 2022 letras.
- Finland sold E753mln of each of the 8-month May 12, 2022 RFTB and the new 11-month Aug 12, 2022 RFTB.
- The ESM concluded Tuesday's issuance by selling E1.1bln of new 12-month Sep 15, 2022 bills.