Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Bond futures stuck to a tight range on SYCOM, edging lower as Tsys
softened, but finished off of worst levels.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year cash yield differential trades above 61.0bp, while the
AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread holds around -51.0bp.
- On the issuance front, SAFA has announced it plans to tap its existing 2028
line for upto A$1bn, while NAB is looking to tap its September 2023 line for
- 3-Month BBSW fixed 1bp higher today, with Bills last 1-4 ticks lower.
- Trade data & Q3 terms of trade headline the local docket today.