Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CABLE: Brexit headlines still dominate GBP price action. Rocky weekend reports
weighed on GBP from the off on Monday. FT reports citing EU's Barnier's as
saying that the Brexit treaty text is "almost ready" according to sources put a
brief bid into sterling, before the reports were played down by officials.
- BuzzFeed noted that Senior cabinet ministers led by Brexit secretary Dominic
Raab will tell Theresa May that the current deal on offer from the EU is
unacceptable and she should prepare for the UK to leave with no deal if she
cannot secure further concessions.
- Elsewhere the Sun reported that Theresa May turned down a Brexit deal fudge
with the EU because she fears Parliament would shoot it down, it has emerged.
- May has noted that the negotiations are very difficult, but are reaching the
- Cable last deals at $1.2858. Bulls need to recover the 100-DMA at $1.3026 to
change the short-term outlook. Bears target a break of $1.2800 level, to put
focus back on the Oct 31 low at $1.2699. UK labour market data is due Tuesday,
inflation data is due Wednesday & retail sales is due Thursday.