Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.19 1.618 proj of Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 3: 133.76/134.13 High Jun 10 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 132.88 High Jun 17
- RES 1: 132.12 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 130.72 @ 15:43 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: 130.71 June 18 low
- SUP 2: 130.57 Low Apr 27
- SUP 3: 130.39 100-dma
- SUP 4: 130.34 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURJPY losses extended into the Friday close and the outlook is bearish. The week's sharp losses resulted in a break of the 50-day EMA and importantly a breach of the bull channel support at 131.78. The channel is drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low. This signals scope for a deeper pullback and attention turns to the 100-dma at 130.39. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 132.12, the 50-day EMA.